Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Don't Ask Madden

What up. It appears that all it takes is a one and a half month absence from blogging to be unjustly thrown from what you have helped to create. Fine with me, myself and the man known as Stinga can hold our own, and of course any other refugees from the sinking of Ask Madden may also join us. Just contact me or Stinga and e-mail invites will fly. Anyway as for the history of Wing Night, the few very old fans of myself and Stinga's first rough attempt at a blog may recall this name was the original anti Ask Madden. Of course we were invited to join up shortly after its creation and the original does in fact still exist somewhere out there, but this is certainly an outrage bold enough to recall our old mantle for new use. We will both of course be needing space to waste time and talk about our pointless existences once school has started again. I assure you the summer vacation whitnessed at Ask Madden will not occur here by myself. I will uphold this blog to the best of my abilities. So I hope that we can build as loyal a fanbase as Ask Madden had while it was in full swing. We will not betray you Loyal Readers. On with the blogging!