Thursday, October 07, 2004

Every Me and Every You

What up. Looks like me and Matt have done it again.....Oh yeah and we performed tonight. I guess we did ok. Meh, it never feels right to rate yourself performance wise. I felt good about it, so it must have been decent.
So glad Adam and Kevin came to see us. You guys rock. I wish we could have written you guys into our act somehow...Should have known sooner. Oh well. Onto the stress...So much work piling on and on, Schneider has officially broken my back with journals (like 5 entries? Ok time to do them, but seriously, some of them are involved, and I'm involved in a whole lot more...), Jordon's Hypothetical about the Gilmore girls and how he expects me to rip it apart, I'm not even that good, and he is pretty scary sometimes. Honor societies expect so much community service I am going to gag. Seriously I hate National Honor Society, its a joke and no one cares so whatever. For gods sake raise the academic standards, don't make us give up more of our time that we don't have to do your pre-programmed activities where we are "getting involved in the community"....Yeah ok, involved in what you want us to be. SO sick of it. I swear I hope I get into NYU so I can stop worrying about all these bullshit honor societies and their stupid ideals. The only real one is music, only five people in it. THATS a hardcore honor society. Half our class is in National. Come on.
So mad at work. But on a more respective note, I've been meaning to say this for a long time, and just recently after joining women's choir in order to be in Area All State, I've decided to say something. God bless Mrs. Santillo. Honestly, the woman deserves a trophy, or a pizza, or some sort of recognition. The shit she puts up with day in and day out, the girls who snap at her and treat her like crap, I cannot believe how she keeps her cool in the face of a thousand nasty words. She has my respect. She keeps a smile on her face no matter who has just totally trashed her authority. She is truly an amazing human being.
That said, I have to finish up the crossword from the Journal News (its like baby food compared to the New York Times one) and then maybe I can sleep tonight. Maybe.