Friday, October 15, 2004

So Tired of All We're Going Through

Seriously, I'm way way tired from this week. Its been a nonstop work fest, but at least I got my NYU application in and completed. Now all I can do is wait, and pray, and pray, and pray. Oh man. I've given up on trying to write this in separate paragraphs because blogger format is very odd. This sucks because I forgot to update earlier tonight, and now I am lazy and tired and can't write a huge post. Poop is an appropriate word for the situation. I'll settle for a quickie: Application in, game this weekend, voice lesson this weekend (which by the way was AWESOME last week, can't wait), and New York State Championships. We'll see how that goes. Also, look forward to another OG gathering when Adam, Kevin, and Mark come home Friday. Should be fun. Before I quit, props or something to Adam and his girl, the mysterious Casey (C.Milly?) from PA. Perhaps we will learn more about this girl in the near future. Or perhaps we will bring back another rap battle, since she enjoyed the first one.
Cause its true what you heard
I don't tell no lie
My rap name's White Thought
Heres my battle cry
I said all you rappers
You can always try
But you'll never match the style
Of the wild Joeflyy
Pace.