Sunday, August 08, 2004

Dance Like No One is Watching

What up. Wattup Brian, what's goin on man? Haven't seen you all summer. Hope life is good. Tell Veronica I said hi. Aight, on to new business. This post has one purpose, to alert the general public on the amazingness of the apple iPod. A few days ago my Dad got one for free for speaking at this conference in SF. This morning I awoke to the beautiful sounds of an Italian aria....But no, unfortunately it was not Nici Paggs and her angelic voice. Yet it was almost as good. I found an ear piece in my ear and my Dad grinning. Last night we bought the USB cable we needed to hook up the iPod, which I otherwise had figured out, to my Dads laptop. This morning he set up iTunes to organize all the music he had onto the iPod. The gorgeous sound that the iPod pumped out was amazing. I was literally dancing around the hotel room grooving to everything from 50 Cent to the Jayhawks. Those commercials with people dancing do not lie... This thing really makes you dance like no one is watching. The sound is so full and incredible, props to the guys at Apple CA, the crew who made this thing the awesome machine it is. Its lightweight, slim and VERY portable. But the best part is the 15 GB hard drive, able to hold over 10,000 songs. That means every song in my house will be on this thing with room to spare. The ultimate song library. Hell, its already the best thing ever and it only has 300 something songs on it from my Dads laptop. The plane ride will be anything but boring now.