Thursday, December 23, 2004

Ew. Sponges.

At first, I wanted to say the suction cup hook. It seemed like an obvious choice--I'm always looking for sleek storage options. Also, I'm afraid of sponges, so why would I want one for Christmas? Silly! So anyway, it looked like I was going for the door hook. But then I thought about all the times suction cup hooks have crapped out on me. They get dusty and then they won't stick. They leave that unattractive ring where ever you put them. They can't hold anything particularly heavy. Basically, they suck. Ha. Ha. So yeah, I'd have to go with the paperclips. Funny, since I got the idea from the actual bag of paperclips that is sitting on my desk, which means I already, in fact, have a bag of paperclips. Oh well, all I want for Christmas is you, "percent n".