Thursday, December 16, 2004

Yay!

This is truly a week of yay for all of us here at Wing Night. The casting, NYU, me performing an excellent scare on Liz, Karen finishing out her first semester and soon coming home!, rerecording the smash hit 12 days of protection to censor out the horribly offensive word 'Christmas', seeing Donitz tomorrow for the first time since the end of the summer, Karen rewriting her paper more kickass than the first I bet, Liz performing acrobatic feats, Nicole escaping death through an obstacle course, I succeeded in killing three grizzly bears with my bare hands and some wit, Karen single handily beat an angry mob of Boston lovers burning the Yankee flag, Liz beat cancer with a stick, I beat the stairs by almost falling by then flying back up, Nicole beat the floor by not tripping on it, and everyone beats the Giants. Whew. What a week!