Thursday, December 09, 2004

So tired...

Well, its wing night but no topic I'm afraid....Plus everyone has been busy with the concert this week so not too much attention was paid to getting anything done. Especially homework, so you can imagine what got done around here at the pub. Meh. I'm pretty pissed because its late, I'm tired, and a stack of work awaits. I am comforted however, by the fact that I don't have college work yet. But I would welcome college work to not have to wake up at 630 in the freakin morning every god damn day. Speaking of days, only about 6 until I may be getting a letter. A letter that will determine my fate. I'm seriously scared, not frightened, its just such a foreboding event that the thought of it makes me want to go to sleep. You know? Not quite dread, not quite anticipation, somewhere in the middle where the excitement and the fear are dancing together. That's poetic....That's pathetic. Ok enough rent. I need to work and get to sleep. So until next week, this is Joefi saying: "Always look both ways before taking AP courses" Goodnight!