Thursday, November 25, 2004

Crunchies!!

Well, its Thanksgiving, and how fitting that the topic should be one of everyone's favorite food items (minus Kevin, who for some reason hates most cakes.... except, ironically enough,my personal favorites). I think ice cream cake has the most rewarding contents; delicious ice cream mixed with crunchies. For those of you who don't know what crunchies are, they're these little chocolate crunchy chips that are in the center of ice cream cake. This is, I think, as close to perfection as a cake could possibly achieve. But hey, what do I know, I just eat everything. I also thoroughly enjoy cookie cake, especially from Great American Cookie. Morgan knew this and ordered a cookie cake for one of her family's parties just for me. Yay! Well I'll be brief since its Turkey Day and most people will be stuffing their faces full of cliche Thanksgiving items such as mashed potatoes, stuffing, and of course, good old turkey. Just remember that its Thursday and we've got a fresh helping of Wings for you, should you desire a little extra something. Hot sauce optional.

P.S. Liz is joining our blog. Yay Liz!