Thursday, October 28, 2004

Sushi is hot.

So its Halloween, and of course, I opted to do something crazy and very original. Not to say I am personally crazy or original, it wasn't my idea, and I'm not floating my own boat, but I must say, I truly loved the idea of being the wasabi in a group of sushi this year. I means its something I love and could eat by the truckload, and its unique and has probably never been done before and will be remembered as awesome. So that's a plus. Overall this week has been a week of ups and downs. Ups include our gym football team beating a team with some crazy receivers and Dwyer as their quarterback. That win put us tied for first. Unfortunately we lost today in a brutal match, outnumbered 8 to 10, down two of our strong guy players. But we gave it our all; I caught the lone touchdown pass and Kevin made a particularly diesel block. Man, it was hardcore. I guess that was all for the ups and downs, the rest of the week was mostly worries. The big one of course is my NYU audition, which looms closer and threatens to make or break the next four years of my life. So much pressure for one thing....man. Area All State coming up too. And championships. So much in my head. I want to do well, but I don't know, there are 14 other bands competing. I just was Pow to be happy with it. Coolest thing, I'm taking Powers to pick up his car tomorrow after school. Nerdy perhaps, but personally I feel hanging out with Pow is very fulfilling, generally a good time. So we'll see how that goes. Of course Friday becomes an excellent day because the weekend is here, homework takes a backseat until Sunday, and I get to spend some quality time with Morgan. That means takeout, family guy, and snuggling. Yay!

P.S. Just a thought that popped into my head while I was writing...I miss the ability to say "The Ask Madden Staff". It doesn't feel right to say here because its nowhere near a staff (two guys, and only one who posts regularly). Just thought I would share.