Thursday, November 11, 2004

For the Love of a Pig

Wow, its been a great run of "Love of a Pig". I definitely enjoyed being a part of the team and hope that tomorrow, Saturday and Sunday go off well. Mr. Roth gave up going to his sons play to direct ours, which is a huge sacrifice. I hope he knows how much we appreciate everything he does for our club.
In other news, four day weekends are excellent. I will most definitely be well rested for the play, unless of course I am woken too early tomorrow by the washing machine repairman. Meh. Not a whole lot to say on wing night this week. I'm actually trying to decide whether it should be just something I pick, or perhaps a topic chosen by the reader... Yes, I like it. An open discussion by me about whatever topic you the reader choose. So add some extra sauce, and if there are a few topics I'll put them up as a vote, and whatever has the most votes by next Thursday is what I'll talk about. Seriously, it can be ANYTHING. Even poop. Man that's a funny word.