Monday, February 07, 2005

THE GAME

I think this is soooo funny, so I hope you guys do too. If not, sorry.

OK! So this is how the game works. You replace w/e chore you said with "sex" so.... My first one would be "I hate sex because my back hurts afterwards and I always get sweaty and gross!"
However, if your action also contains a preposition ie) with Vincent's.. "I hate wiping AFTER....." - you replace the part before the preposition with "Sex" and you keep what's after it. Adam's can also be made to be very funny, but it doesnt fit the exact rules. I hope you post the funnier one, adam.
(if you dont know what a preposition is, ask Vincent)

I hope you guys get some good laughs

"I hate sex because my back hurts afterwards and I always get sweaty and gross!"
and
"I hate sex because I don't know what belongs to whom and I don't know where anything goes"