Friday, January 14, 2005

what a list....

so. fears. well lets start simple, shall we? anyone who knows me even a little bit knows that i am deathly afraid of spiders, this includes screaming and hyperventalation at the sight, or even threat of one. reza knows this well. spiders also branches off into the larger categories of bugs, i dont even want to write about it because ill have nightmares of things with lots of legs crawling on me while i sleep ::shiver::
blood is also up there on the list. could never be a doctor, makes me queesy, blech. even hearing ppl talk about it, or having to read it in textbooks, even when its not even blood - veins are freaky enough - turns my stomach.
contacts. im scared of putting things in/near my eyes, thats why ill stick to my glasses for far away.
rejection/failure. scared to do anything i could be remotely bad at. the reason i sat atop a snowboarding hill for 3 hours in 10th grade. i was afraid i would stuck and wouldnt go down. till it was time to leave.
scary movies. not all. just the ones that could actually happen. like scream. i wasnt afraid of the ring, or anything involving monstars or aliens, etc. scream could actually happen. im afraid of being killed all the time. its so weird.
showering when im alone in my house. sometimes i lock my dogs in the bathroom or make ppl come over while i shower or (at school) make ppl stand in the bathroom if no one else is in there when i want to shower. this leads back to the scary movie thing.
the dark. have to turn all the lights on in my house at night, especially if im alone. it makes the bad guys go away. singing happy music helps too. this also (and especially) includes walking past open doors in a dark hallway - ie on the way to my bedroom.
my basement. equals dark, scary, and where killers like to lurk.
not being in control. well. everyone knows that already.