Saturday, March 05, 2005

catch-up and hiatus

ok so. i suck at keeping up to date. sorry.

ice cream, italian food, politics

i love ice cream. i could probably live on it. i wish it was really healthy. like salad. ice cream salad. nice.
not a fan of italian food minus pizza. i dont even eat sauce on my pasta.
i dont know much about politics. im actually quite hypocritical. i like to berate both sides, and whenever anyone takes a stance on either side, i just like to argue about why their stance is wrong. maybe im just argumentative. oh, wait. i already knew that.

weird things my dad does...... i think anyone who knows anything about my life knows that "weird" isnt quite the word to describe what my dad does.

anywho, my spring break here @ BC officially started today (especially since i didnt go to any of my classes today. oh well) and tomorrow night i will be leaving for my Appalachia-saving-the-world-adventure. not quite (About the saving the world part) Ill be headed down to Fries, (pronounced 'freeze' - not sure why) Virginia and i think we return next saturday. Just in time for a day of laziness and catch-up on reading and homework. fun.
(Oh, PS, the point of my writing this last bit was to note that ill actually have a REASON for not writing next Thursday, since I will be without communication with the outside world. and showers.)