Tuesday, August 31, 2004

A Hole in the Wall

I feel like there is something missing. Too many things in my life changed in the past two weeks and I'm not happy right now. I feel empty, like a part of me got up and left and isn't coming back. I sleep more than I ever did before; on breaks at work, when I get home, whenever. There must be something in life that will fill the void inside me. Maybe when school starts and I have something to do I'll feel better. Probably not, because I already feel like crap about Schneiders obsession with hard work and conformity. Even reading is a chore. I can't think. I had a dream, where I was at a party, and it was in my house. And the people there separated into two groups, neither of which would talk to me. One girl winked at me. The days are too open for me to be this sad.