Tuesday, August 17, 2004

A Whole New World

What up. The title of this post is very misleading, because it has nothing to do with anything new or worldly. Meh. Today I drummed a whole lot along with Denis "Sweaty" Lu, Little Ricky, and LBT. Those cool cats and I were ripping some awesome beats on trash cans, oh man. But enough of how I'm a big loser, lets move on to how incredibly tired I was today. I literally passed out for three hours when I got home. But that's not all, I think I am sick. I haven't been eating at all lately and my stomach hurts constantly. Other symptoms as well suggest I have a virus. Perhaps Web MD will clear this up. Until then, I feel very crappy, and tomorrow is going to be even longer than today. Where did summer go??? Its already over and nothing happened. I guess that's life for you.