Thursday, August 12, 2004

Rambling On

What up. Whoops, I skipped a day.....oh well executive privilege. Plus that last post got some pretty long replies, but I guess that's politics for you. Just got back from a nice run. Lately I've been running a whole lot, not sure why. It just makes me feel better that I eat way too much crap I guess. Meh. Onto other things. Today I plan to worry some more about how two hurricanes are blasting their way right through Morgan's cruise. The best part is I haven't heard from her since Saturday, nor can I due to excessive phone bills and ironic circumstances. So today's paper informs me that I know nothing about flirts twin hurricanes, or her safety. I have one word for that. Shit. Beyond that I plan to blast some heads off and get AWPed a lot while playing Counterstrike. Its fun and it helps me relax with all the crazy stuff going on in my life. Its been so crazy lately, that its even more crazy than crazy. Nah, I'm such a liar, nothing is going on. I thought I'd jazz things up a bit. Oh and the iPod still rocks. Whoever can correctly identify the source of this posts title first gets a whole post dedicated to them.