Thursday, August 19, 2004

The Rock

What up. No this is not The Rock the actor/wrestler/loser. This is the Alcatraz movie starring two cool cats Sean Connery, and Nicholas Cage. These two gangsters lead a SEAL team onto Alcatraz to stop a renegade colonel and his loyal followers from threatening San Francisco with warheads. Man. Anyway, not much is new, I had a Wendy's feast tonight since no one seemed to be available for dinner. I decided to blog because I've been preoccupied lately and haven't been up to it. Nerd Patrol is mad tiring. So anyway, coming up is a trip to the mall with all of Nerd Patrol to buy shirts for our show. If you are clever enough to figure out when and where we are going, then perhaps we will see you there. Just clever, perhaps. Today me and Matt had not only an awesome jam, but a painful one. Matt wrote this amazing song which he was rocking out to on the keys, while I was laying down a hot beat. My foot was taking a beating from the bass pedal, while Matt's wrists were dying a slow death. So the pained look on our faces as we rocked were actual pain. Funny for any onlookers, too bad no one saw it. And with the death of so many marines trying to stop the madman in Alcatraz, and the sad music as Nick Cage and Sean Connery look at all the death, I depart. Goodnight.