Saturday, August 21, 2004

Save It For A Rainy Day

What up. I'm contemplating never starting a post with what up again. I think, although it is a sentimental beginning and a calling card, at the same time it takes away from the sophistication of my writing. Add some extra sauce and let me know what you think. Last night I broke my old keyboard forcing me to pick up a new one from elsewhere around my house. It has become most annoying, because this new keyboard has a broken n key. I have to slam the n every time a word with n in it comes up, and oh boy does it get most aggravating. Not any more aggravating than the rest of my life I suppose. I am still in a bad mood, and am currently not sure how to rid myself of it. I've been milling around doing nothing much during the rain today, and the dark skies and downpours have not lifted my spirits by any means. I feel like I've been here before, this place where I have no direction. I suppose its the times we have the most ability to hear ourselves think that we truly begin to question our lives. On a brighter note, since I don't wish to depress everyone all at once, I am going to get sushi tonight. That's one thing to look forward to, I guess.