Friday, August 27, 2004

To some of the best friends around.

This goes out to all the guys who left for Albany today. You guys will be missed. To Adam, Kevin, and Mark... OG sucka, for life. I wish you guys the best of luck. Don't be strangers. And to Adam, since he was nice enough to talk about me on Ask Madden...You too have been a really great friend. I will most definitely miss you. Its unnerving sometimes, the amount of things we have in common, similar interests and such. And I've never, in my whole life, met someone who is so determined to succeed. You have the most drive in everything you do, no matter who is insulting you or putting you down. And you're an emotional guy, and above all I respect that so much. Here's to the guy who really feels. I'm gone miss having you, and all of you guys, here to party. I miss you guys.